Dear Coyotes families,
The OWHA has released a Return to Hockey framework, which can be found here: http://www.owha.on.ca
While this document contains provisions which will allow the girls to return to the ice, there are still many unknowns regarding the upcoming season.
We have, however, initiated plans to move forward with a Return to Hockey program which will commence in September. In order to plan for the program, our “Intent to Play” registration is open. By indicating an intent to play with the Caledon Coyotes organization for the upcoming season, you provide us with the ability to book and allocate ice appropriately. It is noted that all programs will be subject to approval from the OWHA as well as subject to our ability to secure ice time.
We ask that if you are intending to play with the Caledon Coyotes for the upcoming 2020-2021 season, that you register as soon as possible. You will be required to create a profile on the OWHA’s new registration platform known as RAMP. Once your profiles are created, you and your daughter(s) will be able to sign waivers, the OWHA Code of Conduct and Rowan’s Law online to help expedite the registration process.
It is important to understand that the 2020-2021 season will not be a traditional hockey season. Further, we will not be collecting any fees at this time. Once we have a better understanding of ice time and cost, the number of players registered and the type of programming we will be providing, we will provide full details on fees.
Please visit the Registration Link on our website or click below:
- Click on "create a new account" and enter an email address and password. You will then be automatically redirected to sign into this new account.
- Register your player(s) using 'Participant'.
- Add a family member and then enter your player's information (HCRID is not required).
- Choose a Division:
FUNdamentals (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
U9 - Novice (2012, 2013)
U11 – Atom (2010, 2011)
U13 – Peewee (2008, 2009)
U15 – Bantam (2006, 2007)
U18 – Midget (2003, 2004, 2005)
- Choose your package House League or Competitive (Rep) - If you were planning to tryout for any rep team please select the Competitive option
- Waivers – Each box must be electronically signed, then tick that you are of the age of majority and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter Parent/Guardian/Emergency Contact information.
- Enter player’s years of hockey experience and preferred position.
- Confirm details and submit. This player will be confirmed as registered, and you will get a confirmation message on the screen as well as a confirmation email.
- If you have another player to register, add another family member under participant and follow the same steps or select REGISTER from the menu on the left side of the page.
We are committed to ensuring that all of our players, volunteers and parents are safe. The CFHA Organizing committee wish to thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this together. We can’t wait to see you all at the rink again.
Yours in hockey,
The CFHA Organizing Committee